Friday, January 25, 2008

Bracketbuster?

So the bracketbuster game is coming up at the end of next month and I am really curious as to who we will be playing....I am not even sure how they match teams up. One thing is for sure, what I want is to see my two favorite teams play each other - Butler vs. Vanderbilt. They have the highest graduation rate, according to the sweet sixteen poster that was in the west gym last night. They are similar teams, same size school although one is in a larger conference (SEC). Vanderbilt was undefeated until two unfortunate losses last week to Kentucky and Tennessee. Anyway, that's my wish. Let them battle it out and see whose better, but let me know what you think. Who do you think we will play?

3 comments:

Tim Maurer said...

The speculation is that the Drake Bulldogs will visit Hinkle on Feb. 23rd. The match ups will be announced on Feb. 4th.

Anonymous said...

I really want to see us play Marquette, and I don't think that's too unrealistic of a hope either.

Tim Maurer said...

The list of participating teams in the Bracketbuster can be found at http://www.oreillyespnubracketbusters.com/teams.html the home teams are on the top and the visiting teams are on the bottom.