Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In response...

... to the previous comment on Tim Maurer's recent post. This blog will continue through the basketball season, which will end in April with Bulldog national championships (I hope).

In regards to the lack of recent posts and the previous comment, I would like to inform all of you who were not aware that for the past month Butler students, which include the DogBloggers, have been on winter break... a break which is a much needed time to relax, recharge and spend time with family and friends. So, I apologize on behalf of the Dawgnet staff for not being able to update regularly, but you'll have to forgive us for being human.

Now that classes have resumed and our publication can begin to get up and running again, the DogBlog and Dawgnet will be updated as often as possible. Please keep in mind that this is the first week of classes, however, so we are just getting back on our feet.

In absence of our posts, I encourage all of our readers to post their own observations, thoughts, criticisms, encouragements and questions.

The women's next games is this Thursday at 7 p.m. in Hinkle. The men's next game is this Thursday at 7:30 p.m. against Cleveland State. You can watch the latter game by clicking here, signing into your account or making a new one. The process is easy and free.

I would suggest that readers should head down to Hinkle and show the women's team some support, and catch the men's highlights on DogBlog, Dawgnet and ESPN later that night.

Look for a return to continuous posting with these games. Until then, please forgive our humanity.

3 comments:

LicensedtoPill said...

Don't let people discourage you guys! I'm still reading!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see that you guys are posting again. I try to comment as often as I can, although, admittedly, I always do so anonymously. Regardless, I check back here every day and I really do enjoy this blog. Keep up the good work! And Go Dawgs!

Sarah Arntz said...

It's the start of the year, so don't anyone be shocked if we update on a more regular basis now, even considering the team is in the middle of the season.