Saturday, March 21, 2009

An amazing season comes to an end

Yes, yes it's true. Everyone should know by now that we fell to the overrated LSU Tigers (sorry, I am still bitter). But, on the lighter side - the men's team still had an amazing season for a "rebuilding" year as some would describe. I just can't wait to see these guys tear up the court next year.

On worse news, Cleveland State won today, upsetting Wake Forest. I am not happy about this but at least the Horizon League still has a representative. I believe they take on Arizona next but don't quote me on that.

The women's team is still in their tournament as well having beat Duquesne in Pittsburgh, PA. They now face Marquette in Milwaukee, WI for the next stage of the WNIT. Go Dawgs! They play at on Monday night at 8 p.m. ET.

More for March Madness coming...my bracket is still somewhat alive.

No comments: