Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bracket Madness

Well, minus a few surprises in the opening rounds (Butler and Cleveland St.) - my bracket is staying alive.

My sweet sixteen included Louisville v. Wake Forest (I think everyone was shocked by the Wake Forest loss loss). Instead it's Louisville v. Arizona

Kansas v. USC - which obviously I was wrong there too, its Kansas v. Michigan St.

In the West, I had UConn, v. Purdue (Purdue already lost this game tonight)

Mizzou v. Memphis: the Tigers are my team! but they are not looking so good right now. If they lose, then my bracket will be messed up because I have Memphis in the final four.

In the East, I have Pitt v. Xavier (Xavier already lost)

Villanova v. Duke (Duke is losing currently, but that would also ruin my bracket. i also have Duke in the final four).

In the South, I have UNC v. Gonzaga (this is a potential upset)

Syracuse v. Oklahoma (My other team, go Syracuse!)

How's your bracket doing?

No comments: