Monday, March 17, 2008

At least he agrees with us....

The more people I talk to, and the video that Tim mentioned before from WishTv - Click here, the more it makes you realize that we aren't the only ones upset by this seeding. Although the ESPN reporter that claims to know everything about sports (I think it was Andy Katz according to David Woods) said that a Horizon League Champion does not deserve higher than a 6 seed, David Woods himself (the beat writer for the Bulldogs) agrees completely that Butler once again got snubbed. Clearly our exceptional record this year (better than last year's I might add) was not enough and that loss to Drake hurt us more than we think. I am honestly not surprised by the team's reaction of 'silence'. They really can't say anything. They already knew that they were in and the seeding was completely unexpected. They won't say that this will affect them in the long run, because I do not believe it will. Like David Woods' says in his blog, I am hoping they will use this as fuel for fire and make it even more impossible for South Alabama (I am almost completely shocked at the fact that they are practically playing a home game, thanks selection committee for sucking) to win. So here is the link to David Woods' blog, it made me somewhat happier to hear him say that this isn't right.

No comments: