Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lunardi = idiot

So according to Lunardi at ESPN, he simply believes that South Alabama is going all the way, even past Tennessee. And funniest of all, he believes UCLA is going to win overall. He also has Georgia falling to Xavier - which I mean, I do think that Georgia got luck and home-court advantage on their side in the SEC tournament, but honestly, Xavier? He called Vanderbilt the most overrated in the field, which as much as I love 'em, they are only a little overrated, not the most overrated. I agree a 4-seed was too high for them, but I think they can make it out of the first round, giving they play like they did against Kentucky at Memorial Gymnasium. At least I am glad to see he thinks Drake will be out first round.

Check out his other hilarious prediction here

No comments: